YOUR LOCAL TAX ACCOUNTANT
Making tax easy for individuals and businesses.
Tax return bookings
We are now taking appointments for tax returns. Please click the button below to get in touch and book in your tax return appointment. We offer after hours and weekend appointments on request.
A lifetime of knowledge, trust and care.
Over 20 years of experience in taxation, accounting and bookkeeping.
Why DD's Tax?
Choosing the right accountant is important.
- Certified by the Tax Practitioners Board and National Tax & Accountants Association.
- Xero Certified Advisor, with an ability to set up or maintain Xero integration.
- Personalised, attentive and friendly service, you will never feel like just a number.
- Expert individual and business tax advice to ensure you get all the rebates and deductions you are entitled to.
- One stop shop for all of your tax, accounting and bookkeeping needs.
- Locally based in Mooroolbark Victoria so you can easily meet with us in person any time.
- Business hours and after hours appointments available for convenience.
Taxation, accounting and bookkeeping for individuals and businesses.
Our specialty is making tax simple and easy for individuals to ensure you get the maximum return possible.
To learn more about how we can help you with your individual tax, click the button below.
Let us handle all of your business tax and accounting so you can get back to doing what you do best.
To learn more about how we can help your business grow, click the button below.
We can handle all of your bookkeeping on an ongoing basis or teach you how to do it yourself.
To learn more about how we can help you with your ongoing bookkeeping, click the button below.
What others are saying
Our Google reviews speak for themselves.
You’ll be in good company.
Browse our latest articles containing tax news and tips below.
Sometimes inconsistencies within our individual and business tax can cause significant issues at tax time and may trigger an investigation or full audit from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Inconsistencies can occur as a result of honest misjudgements but can also unfortunately be deliberately deceptive too.
The federal government has recently announced the introduction of new requirements under the Modernising Business Registers program that will see all company directors needing to verify their identity. A director ID is a unique identifier that a director will need to apply for once and keep forever regardless of if they leave the position, change names or relocate states. This