Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Individual Tax

Our specialty is making tax simple and easy for individuals to ensure you get the maximum return possible.

Making your tax easy and simple

We know you are busy. We take all of the hassle out of doing your tax returns, speak in easy to understand language and even offer after hours and weekend appointments to suit your schedule.

You're more than just another client

We take time to understand your current tax position and your future goals. We then tailor our services to suit your unique needs, striving to build a long term relationship built on trust.

Ensuring you get every deduction

Tax is always changing and we are always up to date with the latest developments. We meticulously check your return to secure all of the deductions you are entitled to.

Individual tax returns

Improve your financial position by maximising your tax return.

Less hassle, maximum returns

As registered Tax Agents with over 20 years of experiences in taxation and accounting, we can help individuals take the hassle out of their annual tax returns, while using our experience and knowledge of the latest regulations to help you claim every single tax deduction you are entitled to. With government agencies now collecting data from employers, banks and other government bodies automatically, we can access this data with your consent, meaning you only have to provide the additional receipts you would like to claim.

Your personal and trusted tax advisor

Because we take the time to understand your tax situation and goals, we can also tailor our services to suit your unique situation and get you the best possible results. It also means that instead of doing a one-off tax return, we can continue to work with you to plan and provide advice on how to minimise tax and maximise your returns in the future. You will always have peace of mind that you are in the best tax position possible. Book an appointment today to see how we can help.

Late or prior year tax returns

Have you missed the tax deadline? Don’t stress, we can help.

How do you lodge a late tax return?

Most people need to lodge an income tax return each year, but sometimes life gets in the way. The good news is, it’s not too late! If you haven’t lodged a tax return for the last year or a few years, have an outstanding or overdue return, getting your tax returns up to date will take the stress out of tax and give you peace of mind. We can help with your outstanding tax returns for last year and prior. Just call us or book a consultation.

Will you incur penalties or fines from the ATO for late or past year tax returns?

In some cases the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) may apply a “failure to lodge on time penalty” (FTL). For individuals FTL penalty is calculated at the rate of one penalty unit (currently $210) for each period of 28 days (or part thereof) that the return or statement is overdue, up to a maximum of five penalty units (currently $1050). If you receive a FTL notice you can ask for it to be remitted in full or in part if there are extenuating circumstances – for example, if the failure to lodge was the result of natural disaster or serious illness.

Can I still submit a late tax return if I don’t have all my documents and receipts?

The ATO collects information about your income from employers, financial institutions and government agencies by matching it with your Tax File Number. With your consent, we can check your lodgement status with the ATO to work out which years are outstanding and access which details have already been reported to the ATO. Then, we can work with you to locate any additional information required and the deductions that are relevant to you.

How else can we help?

We can contact the ATO on your behalf and request more time to lodge your oustanding tax returns. If for some outstanding years you were not required to lodge a tax return, we can submit a non-lodgement advice and make sure you are up to date with the ATO. 

Staying up to date
Most importantly, once we submit all your outstanding reports, we can continue to help you stay up to date for good on your tax returns with ongoing personal tax advice and reporting. Click the button below to book a free consultation or call us anytime.

Second opinion assessments

Are you sure you received a full refund last year?

Unhappy with your tax return?

In some cases, you may disagree with or just be disappointed and unhappy with your tax return or previous year(s) tax return(s). Don’t worry, we can help. All you need to do is book an appointment and bring in your current and previous tax returns. We can review your tax return, check that all deductions have been applied and verify that you received the maximum possible refund. If we find any deductions, concessions, offsets or benefits that you are entitled to but have not received, we can lodge an amended tax return on your behalf so you can receive additional payment from the ATO.

The process is really easy

Regardless of who submitted your tax return for this year or previous years, we can help. You get a professional and thorough review of your tax return, and if we find discrepancies, we can advise you on what to do next. In most cases, this involves filing a tax return amendment. The cost of the second opinion assessment is tax deductible. If you are unhappy with your tax return from this year or previous years, book in an appointment today for a second opinion assessment.

Tax returns for property investors

Capitalise on every concession for your property investment.

We stay on top of every concession

If you are renting your property you need to keep records of your rental income and expenses that you can claim as deductions and declare all your rental-related income in your tax return. Any capital gain you make when selling or otherwise disposing of the property is subject to capital gains tax (CGT) and needs to be included in your tax return.

Satisfaction guaranteed, all year round

Your investment is always changing in the context of your tax situation. We provide all year support to ensure you get the most out of your investment in the short and long term. If the claiming rules change, we can lodge an amended assessment for you.

How are things changing?

Recently, the government has narrowed down the property deductions residential investors can claim. This has made things a little more tricky than usual, which is why having a trusted tax advisor is a huge advantage. We will ensure you claim all of the deductions you are entitled to, including depreciation, insurance, advertising for tenants, repairs, renovations, property agent fees, council rates and much more.  Regardless of how complex your investments may be, with our experience, we can make tax time simple for you and make sure you achieve the best results.

Ready for your initial consultation?

Call Us

03 9723 1356

Email Us

Visit Us

13/96 Manchester Rd
Mooroolbark VIC 3138

Scroll to Top